Golf Sensation Signs to Compete Collegiately

Emma Robinson is Headed to Concordia University

May 3, 2017

In recent weeks, Ms. Emma Robinson committed to Concordia University in St. Paul, Minnesota which is a division 2 university. It’s a small Lutheran school and it’s the only division 2 school in the St. Paul area. Emma chose to attend Concordia because her sister is a D-2 golf coach and Concordia is the rival school to her sister. Emma’s sister told her about the coach at Concordia, and Emma fell in love with the coach. Her future coach is 25, her coach once played for Concordia, and she went to nationals last year. Emma added that, “I thought it would be really cool to go where a coach knows how to compete at a high level.” Emma also wants to go away for college to expand her horizons by going out of state to experience something new and different. When Emma won’t be on the green, she’ll be majoring in business management and minoring in design.

When Emma was attending Centennial, she excelled at everything. Emma got amazing grades, managed to be a great golfer, and made some friends and unforgettable memories along the way. Emma lettered in golf all four years, and got academic letters every year. After Emma graduates college, she plans to go to cosmetology school and hopes to get certified to own a salon. She would also like to be a high school golf coach on the side. Emma is one of the very few high school seniors that has a full and well thought plan, and her future looks very bright.