The Joys of Fall Fashion

Gabriella Engle Reporting on the Comforts of

Back to Article
Back to Article

The Joys of Fall Fashion

Gabriella Engle, Student Life & Culture

Fall is here, Bulldogs, and with fall comes the BEST TIME OF THE YEAR.  Fall, all the way into Christmas, is literally the best time of year.  Fall means sweaters, leggings, uggs, and happiness. Here are some fashion tips for this season…

Sweaters

The perfect thing about over-sized sweaters are that they are, OVER-SIZED. You can eat all the food you want and not have to suck in your stomach when wearing the sweater. You can hide bags of Cheetos underneath and no one would ever know. Over-sized sweaters are a go-to fall fashion because they match basically anything. They are best go-to outfit when running low on time.

Leggings

Everyone loves a good excuse to put on a pair of leggings rather than real pants. Lets face it, they are more comfy than jeans or jeggings will ever be. They come in every color and pattern making your outfit choices limitless. Leggings match basically anything and that’s what makes them such a great companion. They can work for a lazy day at the house or any special occasion. Leggings allow you to be comfortable and fashionable all at once.

Hoodies

Let’s be real, hoodies are pretty much for all year but as the fall and winter months slowly come, it’s more fitting to throw on your favorite college hoodies with some leggings and go. Hoodies are probably one of the most comfortable articles of clothing a person can own. They are soft like your bed, and warm like a wood-burning fire, and big enough to show people how much you cared that day.

UGGS

Uggs are like stepping on clouds in heaven.  They keep your feet at the perfect temperature all winter long. The smell of new Uggs is unbeatable and takes the mind to the scents of new leather, hope, Christmas, love, and cookies. When you go to your closet to trade in your flip flops for the Uggs, you wonder to yourself why it ever stopped being winter. The many different style and color options make the shoe so hard to beat.

The smell of new Uggs is unbeatable and takes the mind to the scents of new leather, hope, Christmas, love, and cookies”

— Gabriella Engle

Pumpkin Spice Latte

And to end on the most cliche note, you have to have the best drink in hand. A Pumpkin Spice Latte. When the people at Starbucks came together and invented the perfect combination of sweet and spice, (and all things nice) a miracle was born into the world. The drink is the definition of fall. Drink up the weather, fashion, and latte Bulldogs.

Gabriella Engle, Student Life & Culture

Gabriella Engle is a lover of Pinterest, all things chocolate, and salt and vinegar chips.  Most of Gabby’s pins are things that she can cook in a microwave...