On Tuesday at Centennial High School the Bulldogs took on the Central Wildcats in a fight to the finish. Both teams played well, but the Bulldogs were the ones to come out victorious in all three sets.

In the first set, the Bulldogs were quick to take the lead as they scored right off the first serve from senior Brighton Krasovic. Throughout the game they kept the intensity and worked well offensively and defensively to connect as a team which ultimately lead to them winning the game 25 to 17.

In the second set, the Bulldogs were quick to take the lead again as juniors Maddie Bigley and Maddie Miller worked well together in blocking many spikes coming from Central’s side of the court. The score ultimately came out to being 25 to 16 with the Centennial taking the win.

In the last and final set, the Bulldogs once again took the win against the Wildcats with the score of 25-15 although they had a rocky start. The Wildcats were the ones to take the lead as the Bulldogs struggled to connect passes and set the ball up. That all changed when senior Bocote Potter stepped up to serve turning it around for the Bulldogs.

According to senior Bocote Potter, the girls worked together to achieve their goals, “We went into the game with high expectations and personal goals and we helped each other to meet and exceed those expectations.” You can catch the Dogs again Wednesday at East High school at 7 p.m.