Teacher Feature

Mr. Santi

April 16, 2018

When you think of a teacher, you think of someone who is on a constant journey to learn more, and who also wants to spread that knowledge to everyone.  Mr. Santi fits that description perfectly. 

Mr. Santi is a first year teacher, but before he took on the role of being a teacher he had a job working with cognitive brain training.  He worked one-on-one with kids working on cognitive interest, and logic and reasoning.  This is an experience that he says has helped him advance as a teacher.  He attended the Air Force Academy, playing football on a scholarship for 2 years.

Mr. Santi has love for football and the outdoors.  “In my down time I enjoy reading philosophy books, hunting, skiing, anything outdoors,” says Santi.  He loves to learn as much as possible and apply new knowledge to his lessons at school.  Mr. Santi notes that he wants his students to “…learn as much as possible and continue to want to learn.” 

His favorite part of Centennial so far is the positive environment and the awesome staff.  One thing many people may not know is he use to be the head freshmen football coach at East, but gave up coaching to focus on education. He loves the idea of education because it gives you the opportunity to be the best you that you can be.  Mr. Santi’s message to the students of Centennial, “be the hero of your own journey.”